Friday, January 7, 2011

1/1/2011 (letter)

Dear "Other Mother" (he's talking about Aryan's Mom, Lisa)
Thank you so much for keeping me updated on everything.  ha ha  I always love hearing how everyone is doing and it's also so nice getting "dearelder.com" letters, esp. when everyone else in my district is getting them. lol  I told Aryan about my idea to swap memory cards, so it's a good thing you got her a camera for Christmas.  Now we can video msg each other. ha ha  So be sure she takes lots of videos and pictures please. ha ha  I just got your blue typed letter from Dec. 26th yesterday and to answer some of your questions I haven't already answered.....1. My companions name is Elder Chad Thomas from Auburn California.  There's a lot of people here from California actually.  2.  He's my only roommate.  We had a couple others for a little bit, but then we got a new guy, so they became a trio and had to go to another room.  3. Yes, we are both going to Chile.  Along with a couple of Sister Missionaries, Sister Young and Child.  4.  Yeah, we all get along great.  Maybe a little too well  lol cuz we always gave way too much fun after we all get back to the dorms. ha ha This is the last day for all of the native Spanish speakers in our district.  Which is extremely sad because we hang out with them so much and they are all so funny.  Last night we all stayed up till midnight and had a new years party in Elder Echeguyen and Martinez's room.  It was great.  We opened bottles of Martinelli's Sparkling Cider ha ha.  I'm really going to miss them.  Our floor just won't be the same without them...but life goes on and I'm sure I'll meet plenty more people and become good friends with them too.  I miss you all so much and hope your having fun, (but not too much ha ha).  Anyways.....I gotta go, my laundry is almost done.  We did laundry today with the guys that are leaving. ha ha  Oh, I'll talk to you all later.  I love you guys!
Love,
Elder Philpott

No comments:

Post a Comment