Saturday, January 22, 2011

1/18/2011 (Letter to Moarefdoust's)

So, I got the latest print off of your blog  :o)  I always love reading it.  It makes me feel like I'm back in Ohio, but then I wake up and realize I'm in Utah and it makes me miss you guys that much more.  I just got Aryan's latest batch of letters.  Ahh....it makes me miss you guys SO much....but things are going good here.  OH and guess what?? Me and my companion got called as the new ZONE Leaders!!  It's scary, but I'm excited for it too.  We get this week to shadow the old ones, so that's good.  There's tons of stuff to do, but it's good.  It keeps me and my comp. focused and pushes us to be better missionaries so we can be examples for our zone.  So I am actually grateful for the calling but yeah things are going good here.  People come and go everyday, and I can't wait till it's my turn to go. A lot because I'm pretty much sick of this place, but mostly because it'll mean I'm that much closer to seeing you guys again.  And hopefully time will go a little faster when I actually get out to Chile and start working.  Did I tell you that there's 4 of us in our district going to Concepcion? Me and my comp., and Hermana's Young and Child  ha ha.  So we're all super excited.  My Spanish is actually coming a long great now.  Yesterday, I spent the WHOLE day talking in Spanish.  So it's good to know I can do that.  Oh and my teacher says our Spanish is already better then his was before he left. ha ha  So that's comforting.  Sorry my handwriting is so terrible ha ha.  But in my defense, I'm writing while sitting on a washing machine right now.  ha ha But I don't think it really makes a difference, cuz it's always bad.  But Maybe it will get better while I'm out here.  ha ha  Anyways, my laundry is almost done, so I will talk to you all later. I might send you an email later if I have time.  I love and miss you all!  Don't forget about your Elder! 
Love, Elder Philpott

No comments:

Post a Comment